Infants MYLICON Dye Free
Dosage form: suspension/ drops
Ingredients: Dimethicone 20mg in 0.3mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 16837-911
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before using
- all dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- clean dropper well after each use – recap bottle with original cap
|Age (yr)||Weight (lb)||Dose|
|Infants under 2||Under 24||0.3 mL|
|Children over 2||Over 24||0.6 mL|
- do not use if printed plastic overwrap or printed neck wrap is missing or broken
- Store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
benzoic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, flavors, glycerides (C14-18, mono- and di-), maltitol, methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyoxyl 40 stearate, polysorbate 65, purified water, silica gel, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, xanthan gum
Call 1-800-222-9435 (English) or 1-888-466-8746 (Spanish)
simethicone suspension/ drops
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals (072217362)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.