Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 1mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Larken Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 68047-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
In each 1 mL, cherry flavored liquid
Chlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 1.0 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, USP 2.5 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl Decongestant
- runny nose
- reduces sneezing
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- May cause excitability especially in children
- May cause drowsiness. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect. Do not give this product to children who are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting the child’s doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
- Do not give this product to a child who has heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Do not give this product to children who have a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, or who have glaucoma, without first consulting the child’s doctor.
2-6 years: = (1 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
6-12 years: = (2 mL) every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not exceed 4 doses during a 24-hour period or as directed by a doctor.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Cherry flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sucralose.
Call 1-888-527-5522 weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm CST or go to http://www.larkenlabs.com.
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
|Registrant - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.