Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.938mg in 1mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 4mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pernix Therapeutics, LLC
NDC Code: 65224-537
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each mL)||Purpose|
|Triprolidine HCl 0.938 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 10 mg||Nasal decongestant|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 4mg||Cough Suppressant|
- temporarily relieves
- runny nose
- itching of nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- if you or your child are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor
- if you or your child are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, rash, or headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosage
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2.67 mL|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1.33 mL|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a Doctor|
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
*Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Artificial cotton candy flavor, bitter mask, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, magnesium aluminometasilicate, methylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, Zytan (galloquinate), xanthan gum, xylitol.
triprolidine hydrochloride, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - Pernix Therapeutics, LLC (004672296)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.