Sei Bella Age Defying Foundation Ivory
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HOMOSALATE 2.9313g in 30mL
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- provides moderate protection against sunburn
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply evenly before sun exposure and as needed. Apply after cleanser, toner, and foundation primer. Blend outward with Sei Bella foundation brush or fingers.
- sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun
- dermatologist and allergy tested
- do not store at temperatures below 32°F (0°C) or above 120°F (49°C)
Inactive ingredients aqua (water/eau), phenyl trimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, DI-PPG-3 myristyl ether adipate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, phenyl methicone, butylene glycol, potassium cetyl phosphate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, polymethylsilsesquioxane, polyester-7, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, C20-22 alkyl phosphate, C20-22 alcohols, pentylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, salicornia herbacea extract, tetrapeptide-21, glycerin, caprylyl glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, polysorbate 80, lecithin, carnosine, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, aminomethyl propanol, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract, simethicone, [+ titanium dioxide (CI77891), iron oxides (CI77492, CI77491, CI77499)]
AGE DEFYING FOUNDATION IVORY
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.