Borba Age Defying Skin Lightening Spot Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Borba, Inc.
NDC Code: 59734-276
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
lightens dark (brownish) spots in the skin such as age and liver spots or freckles
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
- children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring
water, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, butylene glycol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, squalane, sclerotium gum, stearic acid, cetyl phosphate, cyclopentasiloxane, myrciaria dubia fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, hydrolyzed elastin, argania spinosa kernel oil, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, allantoin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, ascorbic acid, calcium pantothenate, magnesium gluconate, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCl, retinyl palmitate, cyanocobalamin, zinc picolinate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, bisabolol, biotin, ascorbyl palmitate, thioctic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, camellia sinensis leaf extract, potassium azeloyl diglycinate, DMAE bitartrate, mannitol, polyisobutene, polysorbate 20, acrylamide/ammonium acrylate copolymer, aluminum hydroxide, methicone, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, salicylic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium sulfite, sodium bisulfite, methylparaben, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, disodium EDTA, titanium dioxide.
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM PST
Dist. By BORBA, Inc., Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
|BORBA AGE DEFYING
SKIN LIGHTENING SPOT TREATMENT
|Labeler - Borba, Inc. (605945042)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.