Envirokleen Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 600mL in 1000mL
Labeler: EnviroKleen LLC
NDC Code: 50112-515
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol (60% v/v)
Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
ECS Envirokleen Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7)
Staphylococcus, Streptococcus & other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
For Hospital And Professional Use Only
3313 South Arlington Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46203
Phone 317-352-1941 Fax 317-352-1946
“Environmental Cleaning Solutions”
Align the half moon ears (round side out) with
the slots of the dispenser's lower docking area.
Press top and bottom of tube firmly into place.
|ENVIROKLEEN INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - EnviroKleen LLC (791610038)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.