Tusnel Pediatric by Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 25mg in 1mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 7.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
NDC Code: 54859-602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients in each 1 mL (dropperful) Purpose
Pseudoephedrine HCl..........7.5mg..............................................Nasal Decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use in child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional
conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the
MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an
MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or accompanied by fever
- cough last more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough could be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Do not exceed more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
or as directed by a doctor.
|Children 2 to under|
6 years of age
|24 -47 lbs|| Take 2 mL (two dropperfuls)
every 4 to 6 hours
|Children under 2 years of age||Under 24 lbs|| ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F); excursions permitted to 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]
- Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there is evidence of tampering
- Oral dosing device enclosed
Inactive ingredients citric acid, D and C Red Number 33,FD and C Blue #1, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, water.
guiafenesin, pseudoephedrine hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division (037342305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.