ALOE VESTA SKIN CONDITIONER
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE .03mg in 1mL
Labeler: ConvaTec, Inc.
NDC Code: 43553-3248
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15oC - 30oC (59oF - 86oF).
Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol,
Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate,
Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
|ALOE VESTA SKIN CONDITIONER
skin conditioner lotion
|Labeler - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Registrant - ConvaTec, Inc. (947989757)|
|Guest Packaging LLC||001773076||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.