Glytone acne self cleanser
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Salicylic acid .5mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 64760-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Salicylic Acid 0.5% Acne Treatment
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears up acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of the product may cause increased dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Use twice daily, AM and PM, or as directed by your physician. Cover entire face or infected area with a thin layer and allow to foam. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For a masque-like effect, leave on for 30 seconds before rinsing.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Perfluorobutyl her, Ether, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasilioxane,Cocamide DEA, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocamidopropyl, PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Propylparaben Isobutyparaben, Yeast Polysaccharides, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
* For the treatment of acne
* Clears up acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
* Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
|GLYTONE ACNE SELF CLEANSER
salicylic acid aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Genesis (117196928)|
|Registrant - Genesis (117196928)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.