Amar Vaporizing Chest Rub
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 5.25g in 100g, Eucalyptus Oil 1.6g in 100g, Menthol 3.15g in 100g
Labeler: Amar Remedies Limited - Mumbai
NDC Code: 41499-122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 5.25%||Cough suppressant/topical analgesic|
|Eucalyptus oil 1.6%||Cough suppressant|
|Menthol, natural 3.5%||Cough suppressant / topical analgesic|
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be sings of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 year and over.
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest cough, or rub on sore aching muscles or joints
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 yeas : ask a doctor
Cedar leaf oil, Nutmeg oil, Turpentine oil, Thymol, White petrolatum
|AMAR VAPORIZING CHEST RUB
camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil, and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Amar Remedies Limited - Mumbai (677141751)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.