AQUAFRESH SENSITIVE MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: POTASSIUM NITRATE 19.3mg in 1g, SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.10mg in 1g
Labeler: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare LP
NDC Code: 0135-0132
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Potassium nitrate (5%)
Sodium fluoride (0.15 w/v fluoride ion)
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and no more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
- store below 30°C (86°F)
water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, blue 1 lake, red 30 lake
call toll-free 1-800-897-5623 (English/Spanish) weekdays
toothpaste for sensitive teeth & cavity protection
- healthly gums
- strong teeth
- fresh breath
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.
With regular use, you can once again enjoy your favorite foods without the nagging pain of sensitive teeth.
targets source of Sensitive tooth pain, soothes nerves and reduces painful sensitivity
helps maintain healthy gums with regular brushing.
For lots of reasons to smile
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
Moon Township, PA 15108
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
AQUAFRESH, TRIPLE PROTECTION, the iconic Nurdle device and other marks are trademarks of GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
*maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
†with regular brushing
SENSITIVE MAXIMUM STRENGTH
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare LP (828924212)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.