first depHense Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mL in 100mL
Labeler: First Dephense, LLC
NDC Code: 76116-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, fragrance
519 S. Main St., Sycamore, IL 60178
Made in USA.
|FIRST DEPHENSE ALCOHOL-FREE ANTISEPTIC FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - First Dephense, LLC (028165717)|
|American Blending and Filling||809226710||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.