Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Larken Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 68047-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each immediate-release tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr Antitussive
Pseudoephedrine HCl Nasal Decongestant
- cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- cough impulses without narcotics
- helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure due to a cold or hay fever
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- a persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- if you are now taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 tablet by mouth every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
|Registrant - Larken Laboratories, Inc. (791043719)|
|TG United, Inc.||172837085||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.