Facilipro Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Alcohol 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-467
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
FLAMMABLE, keep away from fire or flame.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spread product foam thoroughly and rub until dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredeints water, PEG-10 dimethicone, bisabolol, ethylhexylglycerin, farsenol
Questions? call 1.866.781.8787
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.