Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 175mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: Macoven Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 44183-203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL)||Purpose|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg||Decongestant|
|Guaifenesin 175 mg||Expectorant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- may cause excitability, or increased irritability especially in children
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble with urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop Use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 800-222-1222
- take every 8 hours
- do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 teaspoonsful|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 teaspoonful|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Bitter Mask, Citric Acid, Glycerin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Grape Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol
BP 8 Cough
No Antihistamine • Alcohol Free
Expectorant, Decongestant, Cough Suppressant
|Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful) for oral administration
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide||15 mg|
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride||30 mg|
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
Magnolia, TX 77354
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, guaifenesin, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - Macoven Pharmaceuticals (832591965)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.