Crest Pro-Health Complete (Fresh Mint)
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.0219g in 1mL
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.0219% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, poloxamer 407, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, propylparaben, disodium phosphate, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
HELPS YOU GET
ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
WITH FLUORIDE - ALCOHOL FREE
*STRENGTHENS ENAMEL FOR A HEALTHIER MOUTH.
- REBUILDS ENAMEL
- HELPS PREVENT CAVITIES
- CLEANS TEETH & GUMS
- KILLS BAD BREATH GERMS
- FRESHENS BREATH
- NO BURN OF ALCOHOL
Important: Read directions for proper use
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
COMPLETE (FRESH MINT)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.