cough and sore throat multi symptom
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-666
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
- temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablespoons (3,000 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Liver warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
|adults & children 12 years & over||
|children under 12 years||
- each tablespoon contains: potassium 25 mg and sodium 8 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose
Compare to Tylenol® Cold & Cough active ingredients
SEE NEW WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS
Instant Cooling Sensation
Cold & Cough
Pain Reliever, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
Sore Throat/Body Aches/Headache - Acetaminophen
Coughing - Dextromethorphan HBr
Runny Nose - Doxylamine Succinate
|COUGH AND SORE THROAT
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.