Glytone skin bleaching fading
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 64760-229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Lightens dark (brownish) discolorations in the skin such as: freckles, age and liver spots or pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
contains sulfites that may cause serious allergic type reactions such as hives, itching, wheezing, as severe asthma attack in certain susceptible persons.
on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- some users may experience a mild skin irritation
- skin irritation becomes severe or allergic reactions occurs such as hives, itching or wheezing
This product may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen in 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued. Lightening effect of this product might not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- Questions? Call 1-800-459-8663. You may report serious side effects to this number.
Aminomethylpropanol, Disodium EDTA, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Isopropanol, Kojic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Octoxynol-9, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Water
|GLYTONE SKIN BLEACHING FADING
|Labeler - Genesis Pharmaceutical, Inc. (117196928)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.