TC Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 600mL in 1000mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products
NDC Code: 65321-515
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Drug Facts Stock #3486154
Ethanol (60% v/v)
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in the eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
Distributed by Rubbermaid Commercial Products, 3124 Valley Ave., Winchester, VA 22601
Made in the USA
|TC INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products (049924368)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.