Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Codeine Phosphate 6.3mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Burel Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 35573-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each teaspoonful (5 mL))
|Codeine Phosphate 6.3 mg||Antitussive|
|Guaifenesin 100 mg||Expectorant|
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- your cough to help you sleep
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and makes cough more productive.
Ask your doctor before use if
- you have a persistent cough, this may be a sign of a serious condition
- you have a persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- you have a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- you have chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath
- giving to a child who is taking other drugs
When using this product
- giving a higher dose than recommended by a doctor could result in serious side effects for your child. A special measuring device should be used to give an accurate dose of this product to children under 6 years of age.
- may cause or aggravate constipation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever and rash or persistent headache. These may be symptoms of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||3 tsp (15 mL) every 4 - 6 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 ½ tsp (7.5 mL) every 4 - 6 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Each teaspoonful contains 6 mg of sodium. Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Citric Acid, Cherry Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, and Sorbitol.
Each 5mL (one teaspoonful) for oral
|Codeine Phosphate||6.3 mg|
Do not use if imprinted
neck band is broken or missing.
Mfg. for: Burel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
464 Church Road Ste. 100
Madison, MS 39110
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
codeine phosphate and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Burel Pharmaceuticals, LLC (002152814)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.