Auro Ear Wax Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Carbamide peroxide 1.44mL in 22mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-232
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
EARWAX REMOVAL AID
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% in anhydrous glycerin
Earwax removal aid
for occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
FOR EAR USE ONLY
Do not use for more than 4 days
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive earwax remains after use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- recap tube after each use
- store at room temperature
- keep carton for full drug facts
disodium EDTA, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, methyl salicylate, propylene glycol, purified water
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
|AURO EAR WAX REMOVER
carbamide peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.