Icy Hot Naturals
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.075g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0093
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 1 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, beeswax, benzyl alcohol, capsaicin, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters, cetyl palmitate, citrus paradise (grapefruit) peel oil, di-PEG-2 soyamine IPDI, disodium EDTA, distearyldimonium chloride, eucalyptus globules leaf oil, glycerin, hydrogenated olive oil, jojoba esters, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, menthe viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propanediol, sorbitan olivate, sorbitan palmitate, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearyl alcohol, water (283-109)
Close cap tightly after use. Keep carton as it contains important information about this product.
|ICY HOT NATURALS
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 1||003336013||MANUFACTURE|
|Chattem Plant 2||830410721||MANUFACTURE|
|Span Packaging Services||557434805||PACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.