Australian Dream Pain Relieving Arthritis
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: Nature's Health Connection
NDC Code: 76017-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Histamine dihydrochloride ...... 0.025%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Use by Adults Only.
- Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Store between 40 degrees F and 86 degrees F ( 4 degrees C and 30 degrees C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive Ingredients Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer and Paraffinum Liquidum and Trideceth-6, Cosmoperine, Cyclodextrin, D-Glucosamine HCl, Dl Water, Emu Oil, Glycerin, MSM, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Pregnenolone, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sorbitan Laurate and Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate and Dilauryl Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin E.
Questions or Comments? Call 1.888.600.4645
Distributed by: Nature's Health Connection, Inc. Campton, KY 41301
|AUSTRALIAN DREAM PAIN RELIEVING ARTHRITIS
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Nature's Health Connection (079549213)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.