Moore Medical MooreBrand Severe Cold Relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-143
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
Temporarily relieves these cold symptoms
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing any of the above active ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Take 2 tablets with water every 6- 8 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose*, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, povidone*, sodium starch glycolate*, starch, stearic acid.
the supply experts®
Severe Cold relief Tablets Pseudoephedrine-Free
250 Packets/2 Tablets
Each Packet Net Wt. 650 mg
See new warnings information
Reorder No. 87677
|MOORE MEDICAL MOOREBRAND SEVERE COLD RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.