Dr. Scholls Corn/Callus Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-0464
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17%
Corn and callus remover
- for removal of corns and calluses
- relieves pain by removing corns and calluses
For external use only
Flammable Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use
- if you have diabetes
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
When using this product
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each corn/callus
- let dry
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed)
- may soak corn/callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
- protective pads may be used to cushion corn/callus during treatment
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- retain card for full labeling
castor oil, ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, polybutene. (Contains alcohol 18% v/v and ether 53%v/v from flexible collodion).
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - MSD Consumer Care, Inc. (968091715)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.