DuoFilm Wart Remover
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 150.28mg in 1mL
Labeler: MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-0635
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID WART REMOVER
Salicylic acid 17% (w/w)
- for removal of common and plantar warts
- common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only
Flammable Keep away from fire or flame
- if you have diabetes
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle tightly when not in use and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry thoroughly
- apply one drop at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal wart
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
castor oil, ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, polybutene. (Contains alcohol 18% v/v and ether 53% v/v from flexible collodion).
|DUOFILM WART REMOVER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - MSD Consumer Care, Inc. (968091715)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.