Dr. Scholls Extra Thick Callus Removers
Dosage form: disc
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 4mg
Labeler: Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 11523-0463
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Extra Thick Callus
Salicylic acid 40%
- for removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated disk to fit callus
- apply medicated disk with sticky side adhering to skin
- cover medicated disk with enclosed cushion
- after 48 hours, remove medicated disk
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
antioxidant (CAS 991-84-4), iron oxides, mineral oil, petroleum hydrocarbon resin, silicon dioxide, synthetic polyisoprene rubber, talc
EXTRA THICK CALLUS REMOVERS
salicylic acid disc
|Labeler - Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc. (039137567)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.