SPARTAN LITE N FOAMY E2 HAND WASH AND SANITIZER
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 15.75g in 1000mL
Labeler: Spartan Chemical Company
NDC Code: 64009-511
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1.49% w/w)
Antimicrobial Hand Cleaner
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For external use only
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not swallow.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop.
- Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical attention or contact a poison control center right away.
- Wet hands and forearms with water.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand.
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist and cuticles) vigorously for 60 seconds.
- Rinse hands with water until all cleaner is removed from hands.
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin).
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal
Water, 2-Propanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoamphoproprionate, Cocoamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Triclosan
E2 Hand Wash & Sanitizer
ANTIMICROBIAL FOOD SERVICE
- pH balanced
- Recommended for use by food plant personnel prior to handling food or food processing equipment.
- Also recommended for use by Health Care professionals and other food-prep facilities
See back panel for additional information.
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
1110 Spartan Drive, Maumee, OH 43537
Medical Emergency: 888-314-6171
USE ONLY WITH FOAM SOAP DISPENSERS
|SPARTAN LITE N FOAMY E2 HAND WASH AND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Spartan Chemical Company (005036728)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.