equate Acid Controller Original Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 10mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-141
Famotidine 10 mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture and light
carnauba wax, hypromellose, iron oxides, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Compare to Original Strength Pepcid® AC active ingredient
One Tablet Dosage
Famotidine Tablets, 10 mg
Just One Tablet Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
|EQUATE ACID CONTROLLER
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.