Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: NEW WORLD IMPORTS, INC.
NDC Code: 51824-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Tetrahydrozoline HCL 0.05% ..................................................Redness reliever
- for the relief of redness of the eyes due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- store at 15o to 25oC (59o to 77oF)
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium borate
New World Imports
160 Athens Way
Nashville, TN 37228
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - NEW WORLD IMPORTS, INC. (075372276)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.||687986034||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.