Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 64543-178
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride 25 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride Cough Suppressant
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Nasal Decongestant
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion reduces swelling of nasal passages.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children under 6: consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor.
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
calcium phosphate dibasic, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone polyplasdone, D&C Red #30, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicified microcrystalline cellulose
Serious side effects may be reported to this number, call (817) 595-5820. (8 am to 5)
chlophedianol hcl, guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC (124568093)|
|Registrant - Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC (124568093)|
|Sovereign Pharmaceuticals, LLC||623168267||MANUFACTURE(64543-178)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.