Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.25g in 85g
Labeler: Enzyme Labs
NDC Code: 59940-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- simple backache
Aloe, Avocado Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cyclomethicone, Grape Seed Oil, MedFlex Relief Proprietary Herbal Blend, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Natural Oil of Wintergreen, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Shea Butter, Steareth-2, Steareth-10, Stearic Acid, Water
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
- using product on a child under 12 years of age
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- apply generously and massage into affected areas until completely absorbed
- apply before and after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain
- repeat as needed up to four times per day
store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
Penetrating Pain Relief
Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and Pains Associated with Arthritis, Simple Backache, Sprains, Bruises and Strains.
- soothing and medicated analgesic rub for aching joints and muscles
- effective for pre-exercise warm-up
- penetrating pain relief
- with skin moisturizing conditioners aloe, shea butter, avocado, and grape seed oil
- contains Enzyme Labs clinically tested Panitrol herbal formula
|Labeler - Enzyme Labs (617686980)|
|Registrant - Enzyme Labs (617686980)|
|Accupack Midwest Inc.||139637433||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.