Dosage form: tablet, multilayer
Ingredients: CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 64543-185
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride 25 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride Cough Suppressant
temporarily suppresses cough impulses without narcotics.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours.
- Children under 6: consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor.
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone polyplasdone, D&C Red #30, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone and stearic acid
Serious side effects may be reported to this number, call (817) 595-5820. (8 am to 5)
chlophedianol hcl and guaifenesin tablet, multilayer
|Labeler - Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC (124568093)|
|Registrant - Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC (124568093)|
|Sovereign Pharmaceuticals, LLC||623168267||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.