Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5mg in 1.0mL, Guaifenesin 20.0mg in 1.0mL
Labeler: Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 16477-106
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5 mg
Guaifenesin 20.0 mg
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- if you or your child are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you child's or your prescription drug contains and MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product or giving it to your child.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedative, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- if symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dropper only. Do not use any other dosage device.
|Children 6 to under 12|
years of age:
|2 dropperfuls (2 mL) every 4 to 6 hours,
not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years|
|Consult a doctor.
[see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Principal Display Panel and Side Panel for 30 mL Label:
Sugar Free / Alcohol Free
Each dropperful (1.0 mL) for oral administration, contains:
Phenylephrine HCl.......................1.5 mg
1 fl oz (30 mL)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is missing or broken.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Greenville, SC 29615 Rev. 06/10
phenylephrine hydrochloride, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC (614417132)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.