Donatussin DM Drops DM
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1.0mg in 1.0mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 3.0mg in 1.0mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5mg in 1.0mL
Labeler: Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 16477-811
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1.0 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 3.0 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5 mg
Antitussive (cough suppressant)
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- swelling of nasal passages
- runny nose
- itchy, water eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- if your child is now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- may cause marked drowsiness
- sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use only with enclosed dropper. Do not use with any other dosing device.
|Children 6 to under 12|
years of age:
|2 dropperfuls (2 mL) every 4-6 hours, not
to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|Children under 6|
years of age:
|Consult a Doctor
1-864-286-8229 (Mon-Fri) 8am-5pm EST
Principal Display Panel and Side Panel for 30 mL Label:
Donatussin DM DROPS
Sugar Free / Alcohol Free
Each dropperful (1.0 mL) contains:
Chlorpheniramine Maleate....................1.0 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr.........................3.0 mg
Phenylephrine HCl...............................1.5 mg
1 fl oz(30 mL)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is missing or broken.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Greenville, SC 29615 Rev. 04/10
|DONATUSSIN DM DROPS
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Laser Pharmaceuticals, LLC (614417132)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.