Green Guard PMS Relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PAMABROM 25mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily relieves water-weight gain, bloating, swelling and full feeling associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- liver disease
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not use more than directed
Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose
Principal Display Panel - 810R GG PMS Relief Label
Pull to Open
Acetaminophen 325mg/Acetaminofeno 325mg
Pamabrom 25 mg
Tabletas para el alivio del syndrome premenstrual
See new warnings information
50 Packets of 2 Tablets
Distributed by Green Guard®, St Louis, MO 63045
|GREEN GUARD PMS RELIEF
acetaminophen, pamabrom tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.