Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.15g in 100g, Menthol 13.5g in 100g, Methyl Salicylate 30g in 100g
Labeler: Borden Company (Private) Limited
NDC Code: 43405-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 30%
For the temporary relief of minor pains and aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Avoid contact with mucus membranes and eyes.
- do not apply to wound or damaged skin.
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use if excessive irritation of the skin develops
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- conditions affect children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center Immediately
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 time daily.
- Children under 12 years of age:consult a doctor
capsaicin menthol methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Borden Company (Private) Limited (595109711)|
|PT Eagle Indo Pharmaceutical Laboratories||728682519||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.