mark. Help Wanted Anti-Acne Exfoliating Cleanser
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.75mL in 150mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0237
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.................
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and face with warm water
- pour into hands and work into a lather
- gently massage into skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area
- rinse and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
Inactive ingredients: WATER/EAU
SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) JUICE
VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT
MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT
CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT
PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
SHEA BUTTERAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
|MARK. HELP WANTED
ANTI-ACNE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
salicylic acid paste
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.