Pronto Plus Pinworm Treatment
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pyrantel pamoate 5mL in 250mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 63736-240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrantel Pamoate Suspension
Pyrantel pamoate 360 mg
(equivalent to 125mg / ½ TSP pyrantel base)
for the treatment of pinworms
Ask a doctor before use if
- you are pregnant
- you have liver disease
When using this product abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, or dizziness sometimes occur. If any of these conditions persist, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- read package insert carefully before using. Use only according to directions. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: dose one time as a single dose; do not repeat treatment unless directed by a doctor.
- find the right dose on chart below. Use weight to dose.
- use enclosed dosing cup. Do not use with any other device.
- take any time of day, with or without meals. May be taken alone or with milk or fruit juice. Use of a laxative is not needed before, during, or after taking Pronto Plus.
- when one individual in a household has pinworms, the entire household should be treated unless otherwise advised. See Warnings
- if any worms other than pinworms are present before or after treatment, ask a doctor
- if any symptoms or pinworms are still present after treatment, ask a doctor
|Weight (lbs)||Single Dose (TSP)|
|Under 25 lbs or under 2 years||Ask a doctor|
|188 and over||4|
The maximum dosage listed (4 TSP) contains 16 mg of sodium. Keep carton for full drug facts. Store at 15°C - 25°C (59°F - 77°F).
cherry flavor, citric acid, glycerin, lecithin, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, povidone, purified water, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749 © 2010 Insight Pharmaceuticals Corporation
FULL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
Pyrantel Pamoate Suspension
Doctor Recommended Ingredient
- Eliminates Pinworms with One Dose
Relieves Itching and Irritation
- Child Resistant Cap
Great Cherry Taste
2 FL OZ (59 mL)
NEW FAMILY SIZE
Do not use if foil seal under bottle cap imprinted with
"Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
pyrantel pamoate liquid
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.