Mentholatum Ironman Muscle Rub
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 30mg in 1g, MENTHOL 40mg in 1g
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8157
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor - Topical Analgesic
Menthol - Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- do not use with heating pad or apply external heat
- do not use in combination with other external analgesic products
- condition worsens
- excessive irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops
- pain persists for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a healthcare professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply a small amount to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, arnica montana flower extract, benzoic acid, carbomer, cypripedium pubescens extract, dehydroacetic acid, FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, purified water, trolamine
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9AM - 5PM (EST)
camphor, menthol gel
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.