M.D. FORTE Aftercare Environmental Protection Sunscreen SPF 30
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: octinoxate 75mg in 1g, octisalate 40mg in 1g, zinc oxide 78mg in 1g
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-1134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide (CI 77947) 7.8%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
For external use only
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children under 2 years of age should use sunscreen produts with a minimum SPF of 4.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and over; apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed; reapply after swimming or excessive sweating or any time after towel drying.
- for children under 6 months of age ask a doctor
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Allantoin; C12-15 alkyl benzoate; cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose; diazolidinyl urea; dimethicone; disodium EDTA; glycerin; glyceryl stearate; iodopropynyl butylcarbamate; methyldibromo glutaronitrile; methylparaben; PEG-100 stearate; phenoxyethanol; propylparaben; purified water (aqua); steareth-100, steareth-2; tocopheryl acetate; tricontanyl PVP; xanthan gum
RECOMMENDED AS AN
EFFECTIVE UV SUNSCREEN
2.5 oz (75 g)
|M.D. FORTE AFTERCARE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SUNSCREEN SPF 30
octinoxate, octisalate, zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Harmony Labs, Inc.||105803274||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.