Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 37mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 3.7%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Products, such as soaps and masks, may be applied removed and should include appropriate directions
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, and Menthol
1-800-582-4048 (USA only)
- Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (below 40°F and above 100°F).
CLEAR PORE DAILY SCRUB
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.