Desitin Multi-Purpose Fragrance Free
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Petrolatum 703.2mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0722
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, or cracked skin
- helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- temporarily protects minor:
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For diaper rash:
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For skin irritation:
- apply as needed.
- store between 20° – 25°C (68° –776°F)
- twist off cap, remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol
Call 1-800-720-3843, weekdays, 9AM – 5PM EST
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.