Mentholatum Natural Chest Rub
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 27mg in 1g
Labeler: The Mentholatum Company
NDC Code: 10742-8729
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol, natural 2.7%
Menthol, natural - Cough suppressant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- reduces cough to help you sleep
For external use only
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children under 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, fragrance, glycine soja (soybean) lipids, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated olive oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, phytosterols, tocopheryl acetate [vitamin E], vegetable oil
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON - FRI 9AM to 5 PM (EST)
|MENTHOLATUM NATURAL CHEST RUB
menthol natural ointment
|Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.