TYLENOL SORE THROAT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg in 15mL
Labeler: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div McNeil-PPC, Inc
NDC Code: 50580-813
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- muscular aches
- temporarily reduces fever
If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage|
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 11 mg
- do not use if plastic neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol, sucralose, sucrose
call 1-877-895-3665 (English) or 1-888-466-8746 (Spanish)
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div McNeil-PPC, Inc (878046358)|
- Childrens TYLENOL (5 labels)
- Tylenol Arthritis Pain (2 labels)
- TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM (2 labels)
- TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME (2 labels)
- TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom Severe
- TYLENOL Extra Strength (8 labels)
- TYLENOL Regular Strength (2 labels)
- TYLENOL SINUS Congestion and Pain
- TYLENOL SORE THROAT
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.