Chloraseptic Sore Throat
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 3.5mg in 0.7mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-935
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store at room temperature.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrink band is broken or missing.
- Check expiration date before using.
FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sodium saccharin, sodium chloride
|CHLORASEPTIC SORE THROAT
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
|Denison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||001207208||MANUFACTURE(67172-935)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.