Nighttime Cold Multi Symptom
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg, Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Labeler: COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION
NDC Code: 63981-591
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves theses common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sneezing and runny nose
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- relieves cough to help you sleep
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistant or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
ammonium hydroxide, black iron oxide, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, red iron oxide, shellac glaze, silica gel, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
COMPARE TO TYLENOL®
COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM NIGHTTIME
Acetaminophen 325 mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant,
Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
See new Warnings Information
√ Fever/Headache/Sore Throat
√ Nasal Congestion
√ Runny Nose
Rapid Release Gelcaps
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Mnufactured by: LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
For Costco Wholesale Corporation
P.O. Box 34535
Seattle, WA 98124-1535 USA
|NIGHTTIME COLD MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - COSTCO WHOLESALE CORPORATION (103391843)|
|Registrant - L.N.K. International, Inc. (832867837)|
|L.N.K. International, Inc||832867894||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.