Little Colds Decongestant Plus Cough
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 1.0mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1.0mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-402
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 1.0 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 5mg
(in each 1.0 mL)
Phenylephrine HCI USP 2.5mg
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
- nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- with any other products containing decongestants or cough suppressants. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- Do not give this product to a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional condition, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Drug Interaction Precaution:
- heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure or diabetes
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or has a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSING.
- your child becomes nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by high fever, rash, or persistent headaches. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Give this medicine by mouth only.
- Only use the enclosed dropper. Do not use any other dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Fill the enclosed dropper to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards the inner cheek).
- Do not give more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|Under 4||Do not use|
|4 to under 6||1 mL|
|6 to under 12||2 mL|
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect from moisture.
- Oral dosing device enclosed.
Tamper Evident: This product has a foil seal under the cap. Do not use if broken or missing.
- Check expiration date on bottle or box before using.
Citric Acid, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Grape Flavor, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate and Sucralose
Call 1-800-7-LITTLE Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, or visit us online at www.LittleRemedies.com.
|LITTLE COLDS DECONGESTANT PLUS COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
|Denison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||001207208||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.