Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrosport Sunblock SPF 50
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 33.5mg in 1g, Homosalate 111.6mg in 1g, Octisalate 55.8mg in 1g, Octocrylene 111.6mg in 1g, Oxybenzone 55.8mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- For skin highly sensitive to sunburn
For external use only
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Apply generously and evenly 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Apply in a well-ventilated area.
- For Face, Do not spray (directly) into face. Spray product into hands then apply.
- For Body, spray 4-6 inches away from skin. To ensure complete coverage, spray slowly and evenly, covering all exposed areas until product is visible on the skin. Rub in.
- Can be applied to wet or dry skin.
- To ensure coverage on wet skin, product must be rubbed in.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate
Call 1-866-4AVEENO or visit www.aveeno.com
|AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS HYDROSPORT SUNBLOCK
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.