Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 1.125g in 15g
Labeler: A Refreshing Discovery, Inc.
NDC Code: 51130-333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 7.5%
for the management of acne
For external use only
Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Ask a doctor before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- Do not use in or near eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep away from lips and mouth.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics. Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Aluminum Hydroxide, Bentonite, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glyceryl Monostearate, Hepes, Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Phenacetin, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Water
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- Allow CaraDerma® to dry before applying sunscreen.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
OOO acne treatment
works on cystic acne
For Moderate to Severe Acne
Works on All Skin Types
Benzoyl Peroxide 7.5%
Net Wt: 1/2 oz. (15 grams)
A Refreshing Discovery, Inc.
Raleigh, NC 27614
Made in the USA
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - A Refreshing Discovery, Inc. (604440243)|
|Advanced Skin Technologies Inc.||176084556||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.